Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community around the world.

• SEJ Book Club discussing Jump by Steve Harvey

Posted by Nabuno Academy on December 28, 2023 at 12:00 pm

Introduction

The SEJ Book Club discussing Jump by Steve Harvey, has its inaugural meeting on 9 January at 8pm on Zoom.

The book stems from a motivational speech he gave a few years back on his Family Feud show in the US. It has surfaced many times in my world and often at points of life/business decisions. Itโ€™s all about having the faith to make the โ€˜jumpโ€™, and as we literally jumped into creating a new trade publication, this was in my mind throughout.ย  It certainly has given me many moments of thought over the years and has undoubtedly had an impact on the decisions I have made over the years

Watch Steve’s Inspirational Video

Watch the video

There are several versions of this video, but this is my preferred one.ย  Steve is a man of faith and this comes across strongly when you hear him and read his words. Faith is different for everyone and I admire the depth of his belief which is different from mine and this certainly doesn’t take away from his motivation. We all believe in different things whether that is a religious entity, an energy or just ourselves.

Steve Harvey is an inspirational entrepreneur who unquestionably brings his lifeโ€™s wisdom to the pages along with his own beliefs which he uses to illustrate his jumps. We take what we need to hear from his words and itโ€™s a story of perseverance and determination.

Buy the Book

If you want to buy the book you can do so with most booksellers but here’s the Amazon link
    Buy the book on Amazon

Join Us on 9 January 2024 at 8pm

Have you already read Jump, started it or just want to find out more about this quarter’s book? The SEJ Book Club will be meeting on the Zoom call where we’ll be discussing Jump by Steve Harvey. We’ll be welcoming everyone who wants to hear more about the book and the purpose of the words.ย  It should be a great conversation and I’m sure during the meeting there will be some moments of enlightenment as we discuss the topics raised.

Book Club Zoom Meeting 9/1/24 8pm

Salon Education Journal Book Club Jump Steve Harvey

Have you checked our course directory lately?ย Browse courses here

Sue Davies replied 1 month, 2 weeks ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Sue Davies

January 14, 2024 at 12:39 pm

I loved reading this book and had so many takeaways. I’ve been a follower of Steve for a good while. The reflection that every moment of adversity provides lessons is not lost on me and the suggestion he makes that life is 10% what happened and 90% what you’re going to do about it resonates a lot with the roads I’ve travelled throughout my career.